Bottle gourd: 1/2 kg
Coconut: 1/2 cup
Green chillies: 2 to 3
Curry leaves: 5 to 6
Mustard seeds: 1/4 tea spoon
Urad Dal: 1/4 tea spoon
Jeera: 1/2 tea spoon
Hing: a pinch
Oil: 1 tea spoon
Salt: to taste
Water: 1/2 cup
Curd: 1 cup
Turmeric powder: a pinch
1. Wash the vegetable and cut into pieces.
2. Cook with required amount of water till they are soft.
3. Grind coconut with chilly and keep it aside.
4. Keep a pan and heat. Add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal and little jeera.
5. Add curry leaves and hing. Add cooked bottle gourd pieces.
6. Add salt and little water. Add turmeric powder. Mix well.
7. Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ground coconut-chilly mixture. Mix it nicely.
8. Cook for 2 minutes. Put off the stove.
9. Shift the curry to a bowl.
10. When the curry cools, add a cup of curd. Add coriander leaves.
11. Serve with rice.